The Top 5 Reasons to Try HydraFacial
The HydraFacial MD® treatment combines the use of powerful serums, exfoliation, extraction, and hydration to deliver a customizable facial to suit any patient’s needs. This treatment has received a lot of buzz in the leading beauty magazines, blogs, and with the likes of your favorite celebrities. Here are the five reasons you need to try HydraFacial and make it a staple in your beauty routine.
The truly unique delivery system of HydraFacial is what enables it to deliver maximum hydration to the skin. The tip of the applicator simultaneously pulls out impurities and applies serums containing potent antioxidants. Hydration can better reach the deeper layers of the skin once the top layer of dead skin cells is removed with a proprietary vacuum technology.
The reason so many people are able to benefit from HydraFacial is its ability to be customized for each individual patient. This treatment can focus on various skin concerns, including:
• Skin health – An overall skin health focus that delivers antioxidants and renews the skin.
• Age Reversal – Delivers growth factors to help reverse advanced signs of aging.
• Fine Lines & Wrinkles – Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin elasticity.
• Brightening Treatment – Stimulates dull skin to reveal brighter, more radiant skin while also treating sun damage.
• Oily/Congested – Removes the buildup of oil and skin congestion to reset the skin.
• Sensitive Skin – The gentlest version of the treatment delicately cleanses, exfoliates, and protects sensitive skin.
The treatment itself only takes about 30 minutes, so it is perfect for the busy patient that needs to get in and out of the office and move on with their day.
Patients can immediately return to their daily routines and activities without downtime. The skin will look refreshed and glowing, so instead of hiding post-treatment, you’ll want to show it off.
Results can be seen immediately. The skin’s overall quality will be improved, appearing more toned and hydrated. The skin will also continue to benefit from the treatment and custom delivery of antioxidant-rich serums.
If you are interested in learning more about the HydraFacial treatment, give our Boca Raton office a call today to schedule a consultation.
Dr. Jonathan Ross Berman is a Boca Raton plastic surgeon who has been certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery with over 30 years of service experience specializing in Breast Augmentation, Rhinoplasty, Face Lift, Liposuction, and many other types of plastic surgery in Boca Raton, FL.