Berman Plastic Surgery & Spa’s Competitive Edge
Did you know that non-invasive cosmetic surgery is markedly up since 2001? Due to this trend, plastic surgeons must adapt to these changes and continue to offer new treatments that reach the market to stay competitive. Even though the more popular treatments are less invasive, that doesn’t mean that you should trust yourself to anyone other than a plastic surgeon for these improvements.
Board Certified plastic surgeons have spent years of training to refine their skills to be able to provide the highest quality of care that you want, especially when augmenting your face. There is a tremendous difference in skill set between a plastic surgeon and a non-plastic surgeon. A plastic surgeon is trained to know the anatomy, understand aesthetics of the anatomy and provide patients the best aesthetically pleasing result. A plastic surgeon will be able to assess your current situation and then from there, develop a customized treatment plan that is designed and customized for you to help you achieve the results you are looking for. Plastic surgeons spend a great deal of their education learning the anatomy of the face and the entire body, various techniques and procedures to improve and restructure the anatomy so that it is functionally and cosmetically/aesthetically natural. Quality plastic surgeons dedicate their lives to their field. They attend Plastic Surgical Society meetings learning about new and improved techniques and procedures, read the plastic surgical literature, take continuing education courses, all to be able to better treat and get superior results for their patients. So does your non-plastic surgeon performing your cosmetic procedure have that expertise or training or dedication?
- Injectables – Dr. Berman offers a variety of hyaluronic acid, poly-L-lactic acid and botulinum based injectables for anti-aging purposes, as well as Kybella which destroys fat cells in the chin/neck area. He does the injections, not a PA or nurse practioner. After all, who knows the anatomy better?
- ThermiTight– Is a non-surgical minimally invasive procedure done to tighten aging skin in all parts of the body like the arms, neck, tummy or knees. Using radiofrequency energy, this treatment can give patients a refreshed, younger looking appearance.
- HydraFacial– Performed by our aesthetician, HydraFacial is a multi-step system that works to intensely hydrate and refresh the skin. This treatment combines cleansing, exfoliation, and replenishing antioxidants for the ultimate skin care experience.
- ThermiVa– Performed by our nurses that have extensive training in OB/GYN, is a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedure that uses radiofrequency energy. ThermiVa treatments are quick and require no downtime at all.
- ThermiSmooth– A breakthrough non-invasive treatment, smooths unwanted lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin on the face. Temperature controlled radiofrequency energy shrinks collagen to give a wrinkle-free appearance!
- Custom Procedure Cocktails –The combination of surgical and non-surgical procedures is gaining in popularity because of the individualized and precise results they provide. For example, a patient may choose to get a surgical facial procedure and then turn to laser treatments for skin maintenance.
If you are considering a plastic surgery procedure in the Boca Raton area, call Berman Plastic Surgery & Spa today for a private consultation at 561-257-4052. Dr. Berman is the only member of the double boarded society, a board certified plastic surgeon with 25 years of practice experience in Boca Raton, Florida. Remember, the carpenter is only as good as the number of tools in his tool box. If he only has a hammer, then everything looks like a nail.
Dr. Jonathan Ross Berman is a Boca Raton plastic surgeon who has been certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery with over 30 years of service experience specializing in Breast Augmentation, Rhinoplasty, Face Lift, Liposuction, and many other types of plastic surgery in Boca Raton, FL.